Monday 15 June 2015

Top 10 Happy Father's Day Quotes 2016

Posted by Unknown
  Top 10 Father's Day quotes 2016  here are the top 10 happy father's day quotes to wish you all Happy Father's Day 2016  express your love for you father with the following best quotes about fathers day messages 2016






Also Check ~ Father's Day Whatsapp Status - Best Fathers Day Whatsapp status.


My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could give another person, he believed in me.
~Jim Valvano

One father is more than a hundred schoolmasters.
~George Herbert

It is a wise father that knows his own child.
~William Shakespeare

To me, having kids is the ultimate job in life. I want to be most successful at being a good father.
~
Nick Lachey

I would want my legacy to be that I was a great son, father and friend.
~
Dante Hall

To be as good as our fathers we must be better, imitation is not discipleship.

~Wendell Phillips

You don't have to deserve your mother's love. You have to deserve your father's.
~
Robert Frost

I have a Father's Day every day.
~Dannis Banks


We looked up to our father. He still is much greater than us.
~
Wynton Marsalis

I mean, I look at my dad. He was twenty when he started having a family, and he was always the coolest dad. He did everything for his kids, and he never made us feel like he was pressured. I know that it must be a great feeling to be a guy like that.

~Adam Sandler

Also Check ~ Happy Father's Day Cards.

Stay tuned for more Father's Day Updates, Father's Day Status, Father's Day quotes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment